Week 37

Hey,

   
Charlie :)
Not much new to add this week other than I'm very very close to be training fully (just not on a dodgy pitch). In general my knee has been feeling pretty good but after the last couple of weeks of heavy and consistent gym work it has been a little tender and puffy on and off. I've continued to ice after sessions and use Epsom salts which have been very helpful!

I'm hoping to be doing full sessions by the end of this week (fingers crossed). Again, overall I feel like I could be playing now once I rest enough after but it's that patience and trusting in Physio's is really important at the end stage I think.

My weekly gym plan is a heavy gym session on Monday (this weeks video) with exercises like back squats and hex bar deadlift. Tuesday's is mostly hamstring based with Wednesday being a mix of hamstring and quad exercises. Friday's session is mostly plyometric with some hamstring work and then I'm trying to run twice or three times if I can, emphasis is on my hamstrings though. I've enjoyed training a huge amount more since I've been training with Conor! It had been a challenge to keep myself motivated for a while but I'm having no issues with that recently thankfully. :)

Training with the crew
Plan for the week:
Monday: Gym session - Heavy
Tuesday: Running - Gym
Wednesday: Clare
Thursday: Running
Friday: Gym
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Gym/Plyo/Speed work

Naomi


Comments

Popular Posts