Week 34

Recovery in Fit100
Hey,

It's officially 8 months now to the day since I had surgery. I'm very close to playing again but I'm tidying up a few things until that time comes, namely my hamstring strength on both legs.

I said that I wasn't entirely thrilled with the testing in Santry last week and I am in a very fortunate situation in that DJ Collins tested me using the isokinetic machine after 3 months and again this week. The results are quite different from Santry, they still show a deficit in my hamstrings but a much closer gap than original.

I warmed up with the Clare camogie girls before their Championship match against Cork which was really good! The end is now very much in sight!
   
Isokinetic testing results
Operation "Get Fit"

Gym work has been good this week with 4 sessions mostly hamstring based, and I got in a session Fit100 with the recovery boots thanks to Conor!

Pre Dog trainer...
On a side note poor Charlie had to be sedated this week to get his ears fixed (ear infection) and I also spent €150 on a dog trainer... So if anyone has any queries re training a dog... don't ask me ha :)
     
Operation "Get strong"

Plan for the week:
Monday: Gym session - Heavy
Tuesday: Running - Clare Camogie
Wednesday: Gym
Thursday: Running - Clare Camogie
Friday: Gym
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Gym/Plyo/Speed work

 Naomi


Comments

Popular Posts